It's beginning to look a lot like...

CHRISTMAS! 
I finished my Christmas shopping today!  Yay!  Well, I think I did.  I still have a little more to do though regardless- some DIY stuff to finish now.  But I feel pretty good about my progress.  It helped that Thanksgiving was so early this year :-)
And now on to the decorations!  I debated how much I wanted to decorate this year.  I'm not against having a fake tree, but I really don't have any good storage in my place for after the season...  And I don't think I'm ready for a real tree.  So beyond a tree, I didn't know what I wanted to do.  But then I was in Ikea, and they had these awesome strings of lights.  I got two different sets, white LED snowflakes, and these little blue-ish globes.
I hung up the snowflake lights, I knew I wanted them to go up the stairs!  But now I don't know where to put the blue-ish globes.  I think I might leave them up all the time, since my place has a lot of blue decor.  50 shades of blue?  But like I said, I don't know where to put them.  #firstworldproblems  I'll figure it out!

Hope you had a wonderful weekend!  I had a lot of fun out in BMore with Becky and her roommates!  And next weekend Becky and I head up to NYC to see Patti, Ed, Cole, Matt and Beth and a lot of NYC friends for Matt's birthday.  Wooo!  Let the packed holiday season beginnnnn!

Also, get into this song.  I'm really diggin it.

Popular Posts