Seriously? More cookies?

I made my ugly sweater look good.  Just sayin, hahaha.  Also I put gold glitter on my eyes (any excuse to wear glitter is a good enough excuse for me).  As I am the only person at my house (a weird way of saying I live alone) I attempted to photograph the glitter.  It half worked?  Mostly I couldn't get everything to work at once, so are the issues of trying to photograph glitter on yourself.
But then I made them look intentional and artsy, and now I like these pictures.
PS- I'm still trying to get glitter off and I've washed my face like 6 times in a 12 hour period.

Anyways, I already had Grinch cookies ready for tomorrow's office party since I made so many yesterday for the ugly sweater party, but I made more peanut butter hershey kiss cookies today to bring in as well.

Ingerdients:
1 14 oz. can of sweetened condensed milk
3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups bisquik
Hershey Kisses
Granulated sugar
Peanut butter is hard to measure.  It tends to get everywhere, sticks to everything, and just generally makes a mess.  But these cookies are awesome and chewy and not all dry and crumbly, so it's worth the peanut butter struggle.
Roll your little balls of dough in the granulated sugar and bake for 6-8 minutes in a 375 degree oven.
Get those kisses on the cookies as soon as they're out of the oven.  Eat a couple for quality control purposes.  Then put the rest in tupperware to make sure you have some to bring to the office holiday party, lol.

Popular Posts