Resolutions

In Mirabellgarten in Salzburg, Austria
I'll jump on the bandwagon.  I have things I'd like to improve.  I'm not usually a huge fan of New Years resolutions, because I figure if you realize you need to change something, why wait?  Also, because I am well aware of my shortcomings, but sometimes it's just not gonna change overnight, you know?  But after a very sugar packed holiday season, I totally understand the need for a new start, haha.
At Seoul Tower in Seoul, South Korea
So without further ado:
View near Hohensalzburg Castle in Salzburg, Austria
1.  Floss.  Why is this one of the hardest things to do?  At least for me.  I start off strong right after the dentist then end up frantically starting back up again about 2 weeks before the next dentist appointment.  Well, what better way to start a New Year than with a pretty smile!  Flossing is gonna happen this year., and I've totally flossed every day in 2013 so far, woot!
At Seoul Tower in Seoul, South Korea
In Myeongdong, Seoul, South Korea
2.  Eat less sugar- mostly less desserts.  Yes, desserts, plural.  I tend to eat a lot of sweets.  And for how much I work out, I should eat better!  I am not a fan of completely eliminating something from my diet, because that is a surefire way to end up in the middle of my living room with an empty Oreos package next to me.  Even if I didn’t eat it before, I will become like an addict, trying to consume as much as I can.  It’s just not pretty.  So, let’s just try to consume less of those desserts, shall we?  Maybe get it down to just dessert, singular?  Great!
The Lennon Wall in Prague, Czech Republic
Umm, that was kind of it in my mind.  But a list of 2 seems so ridiculous.  Like, why even bother numbering them?
Bongeunsa in Gangnum-gu, South Korea
So here are some general goals for the year:
-Do an Olympic Triathlon with my brother (mostly his goal, but I’m down).
-Visit at least one new state this year.
-Visit a different country, preferably a new one :-)
-Do at least 4 races this year- swimming, tris, running, whatever!  Just something to train for!
Over the Salzach River in Salzburg, Austria
Oh these pictures?  What do they have to do with my new year resolutions?  Nothing, just my favorites from my vacays this past year!  Hopefully I make it to some more great places this year to add to my collection :-)

Gyeongbokgung Palace in Seoul, South Korea

Popular Posts