Another Nephew in NYC

Wesley Lincoln Van Leer, born June 25, 2013 at 10:44pm.  He was 7lbs 2oz and totally adorable, obvs.
Wes and Aunt Cindy, yay!  I'm so glad I got to meet him so quickly after he was born!
He was so tiny!  Cole was 1lb bigger when he was born, and when you're that small, 1lb really makes a difference.
Cole loves posing for my camera- he started dancing when I started taking pictures of him.
Cole and Emmie making dinner together.
 Wes chillin on the couch with me.
The new Van Leer family.
Father son bonding.
Cole River and Wesley Lincoln. 
Baby photoshoot on a white blanket.  My favorite kind. 
Patti and Mom had painted their nails and I was totally loving it.
Cole stirring the salad for dinner.  Thank you for helping, Cole.
Quality time with the nephew :-)
Emmie and her new grandson!
Wes is destined to be just as spoiled (with love) as Cole has been!
The next morning, before we had to leave NYC for a wedding, Wes and Emmie spent more quality time together.
Can't wait to see you again soon little one!

Popular Posts