Baking for Days
I signed up for bellybuttons since I knew they were simple and easy to eat, but also delicious. My biggest struggle with signing up for so many things, was realizing that I couldn't make something Monday and have it still be delicious for Saturday. I was hesitant to make then freeze everything, so I prepped as much as I could throughout the week!
blackberry bar dough and had it ready to go in the oven as soon as the snickerdoodles were all done. No pictures of that! It was too hectic! Lol
Want the snickerdoodle recipe?? It's the only recipe I haven't posted for you yet! They're soft and chewy, which is hard to find in a snickerdoodle recipe!
1 cup butter (2 sticks)
1 1/2 cups sugar
2 large eggs
2 3/4 cups flour
2 teaspoons cream of tarter
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon salt
4 tablespoons sugar
4 teaspoons cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream butter, 1.5 cups sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract in a bowl.
3. Combine flour, cream of tarter, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl.
4. Slowly mix dry ingredients into wet until incorporated.
5. Chill dough in the fridge for at least 10-15 minutes, or up to overnight. Mix cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl.
6. Form 1-inch balls of dough, roll in cinnamon sugar mixture until evenly coated.
7. Place on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake 10 minutes. Remove from pan immediately when done.
Enjoy guys, this was a lot of baking for me in one week :-) But worth it!