Happy New Year!

Oh hey 2014!
I wasn't big on resolutions (forgive me if I repeat myself a little from yesterday).  Last year I decided to pick a few though, and shouting them out for all to hear was actually very effective. 
I flossed all year.  I made it to a new country.  I did a triathlon, a 3 mile and a 4.4 mile open water swim, several swim meets, and 100x100 challenges.  No new states, and no huge difference in my sweets devouring, but I didn't do terribly!  I'm now really used to flossing, and I feel kinda weird when I miss a night.  I'd say 2013 resolutions were a success.
I'll continue to bake and cook things and show them to you, obvs.  And I'll continue to be that crazy family member/ friend with the camera, documenting everything, duh.  And just try to get me to stop swimming, I don't think it's gonna happen.
I have a few trips in the works for next year, which I am very excited about!  In February I'm headed to London and Oxford for a week, then Iceland for a few days on the way back.  Mom, Dad, Matt and Beth are going as well, and we're excited for Beth to show us all around Oxford (she studied abroad there!) and we're all hoping to see the Northern Lights while in Iceland!  I'm still working out some other travels, but I promise you'll hear all about them and see all the pictures.  Trust me, I'm a blogger.
But mostly I'm hoping to continue to see my awesome friends and family as much as possible.  I rang in the New Year with some great ones, and I wish you could have seen the amazing group message with all of my family.  My brother started it off by sending a picture of himself in crazy glasses, Becky chimed in with her in uniform in front of the Alamo, and we were on a role.  My dad trumped everyone by sending a picture of himself holding a gun in front of the fireplace.  We couldn't compete after that, haha.
Happy New Year, one and all!  I hope you all have a healthy and happy New Year :-)

Popular Posts