Layla Eve Bowman

Jess had her baby!  You may remember her amazing baby shower I documented a bit ago.  Well, she is now one proud momma to Layla.  Both mom and baby are doing very well and adjusting to a new routine, and Jason is just the sweetest with his little girl.  I loved meeting Layla for the first time, and seeing everyone interact with her.  Mom and Dad are totally in love with their girl, and I had the best time on our photo shoot.

Layla Eve was born on May 27th, weighing 7lbs 8oz.  I was so excited to be asked by Jess and Jason to take her newborn pictures, and let's be honest, you don't care what I say here, you just want to look at the pictures!  So enjoy, she's an absolute angel!
Layla, you are adorable, you are the sweetest, you have the best parents and family surrounding you.  I can't wait to see what you accomplish and become as you grow up.

Popular Posts