One-Pot Farro with Tomatoes

Thank you, Smitten Kitchen, for an amazing one-pot meal for dinner the other night.  She even has a new section on her blog devoted entirely to quick weeknight dinners (swoon).  It inspired me to post a few of my easy weeknight dinners.  I started with roasted vegetable carbonara and I have one more to share soon.  Easy, delicious, super healthy!
If you're interested in this gorgeous tomato and farro concoction, head on over to her site for the recipe and instructions.  I got lazy and only took these two photos, but that's what weeknight cooking is all about, right?  And the farro is actually totally vegan too!  But trust me, steak is an amazing addition to this, haha.
I have one more amazing meal to share with you guys soon.  Easy, delicious, super healthy.  I can't wait to share it!  Enjoy!

Popular Posts