National Chocolate Chip Cookie Week

Who makes these things up?  I mean honestly?  But I just found out it's National Chocolate Chip Cookie Week!  Cookies are the best, and I have plenty of chocolate chip cookie variations to get you through the week.  But try to eat some veggies too, otherwise you might get a stomach-ache.

Also it's cool to see just how far my photography has come looking back at these older posts.  It's nice to know I'm getting better with every recipe!

My mom's famous M&M Chocolate Chip Cookies.  They're a classic in my family, and they should be in yours too.  Bisquick is the secret to the soft interior and crisp exterior.
Joy the Baker's Dark Chocolate and Pistachio Cookies.  These were the cookies that sold me on nuts in cookies, which I didn't know I loved!  Don't make fun of me.
Joy the Baker's Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies with Pecans.  Another Joy recipe, because she's brilliant, and this time she added brown butter because it's delicious but it also creates a crisp cookie that is so incredibly addictive. 
Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies.  All you need is oat flour (or oats and a food processor), and you can have super easy gluten free cookies that are just as good as the others on this list!  They taste like oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, but smoother.  I swear it'll make sense if you try them :-)
My copycat version of Triple Chocolate Chunk Ben's Cookies from the UK.  These seriously bring the chocolate, and one cookie is all you need to feel totally satisfied with your life.  Also each cookie is humongous, so win.
Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookies with Sea Salt.  They're not really health food, but the whole wheat flour creates a hearty and nutty backbone for these cookies.  And the sprinkle of sea salt is so necessary.  Is that ever going to get old?  Is the hit of sea salt on top soon to be dated?  I sure hope not.
Momofuku Milk Bar Cornflake Chocolate Chip Marshmallow Cookies.  I know, really long name, and kind of a process to make.  But if you don't live in NYC and can get your fix, these are a wonderful substitution!  The cornflake crunch kind of caramelizes in the oven and tastes like bits of crunchy toffee in the cookie.  So delicious, and again, humongous cookies that you might even need to share with a friend.
Cookies are one of my weapons of choice, and they tend to freeze very well, which is a wonderful way to have something sweet but not an entire cake :-)

Happy silly holiday involving chocolate! 

Popular Posts